Technical reading notes in progress
Starting from April 26, 2015, the reading notes of technical books and materials are still in progress as of writing. Aside from miscellaneous topics, the reading generally covers UNIX programming, Linux kernel and networks. Below is the at-present, first-pass progress of the four major books, from April 26 to August 17 (113 days):
- APUE: 11 chapters finished
- LKD: 6 chapters finished or in progress (Chapter 6 in progress)
- UNP: 6 chapters finished or in progress (Chapter 6 in progress)
- TCPv1: 4 chapters in progress (Chapter 1, 2, 5 and 10)
Using simple math, we get approximately 4 days per chapter (assuming the 4 TCPv1 chapters are finished).
From now on, I decide to skip some chapters in to make this progress faster (these may be read in the future), listed as follows:
- APUE: Chapter 12, 16, 18-21.
- UNP: all SCTP contents, contents whose concepts are covered in APUE, and more.
- TCPv1: (TBD)